• Explore Travel Planners LLC acts only as an agent for airlines, hotels, tour operators, and other suppliers of services and shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by accident or event beyond their control, or by any action or negligence of any persons who are not in their employ. Explore Travel Planners LLC can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air, sea or other services due to sickness, weather, strike, war, or other causes. The right is reserved to make adjustments in the itinerary if deemed necessary. Prices are accurate at time of quote and are subject to change until trip is paid in full.
• International Travel Identification Requirements - Passports / Proof of Citizenship: All international travel requires a Passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of trip completion with (2) or more empty pages. U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. (whether on ship, plane, car, or foot) are required to have a valid U.S. passport that meets these requirements. The traveler is required to verify the validity of his/her Passport and ensure that is meets current travel requirements, as they are subject to change at any time. Additional Visa's or travel documents required are the responsibility of the traveler and must be presented at time of departure. For non-U.S. Citizens, please refer to your consulate for international travel requirements. **It is the traveler's responsibility to provide the correct documents and failure to do so may result in being denied boarding for the flight. Please note, cancellation and/or change fees will apply for rescheduling travel arrangements because of denied boarding situations.
• Domestic Travel Identification Requirements: Passengers, 18 years or older, are required to present a valid, government issued photo ID at check-in and prior to boarding the flight. Failure to present proper identification can result in denied boarding and ticket cancellation fees may apply. **It is the traveler's responsibility to provide the correct documents and failure to do so may result in being denied boarding for the flight. Please note, cancellation and/or change fees will apply for rescheduling travel arrangements because of denied boarding situations.
• Air Travel: Flight details including departure times are always subject to change by the airlines and are not under the control of Explore Travel Planners LLC. It is the traveler’s responsibility to check in for the flight on-line 24 hours in advance and reconfirm all gates, times and seat assignments. For international flights, traveler(s) need to reconfirm flight details directly with the airline. Seat assignments are requested at time of booking when possible however they are subject to availability and can change without prior notice. Please be aware that many Airlines charge extra fees for advanced seat assignments and preferred seating. These fees are not included in our quotes and will be an additional cost, where applicable, if you choose to confirm a seat assignment. If seat assignments are listed as "airport check-in only" the customer needs to confirm a seat directly with the airline prior to departure. Be advised that required airport check-in times vary by airport and departure city. The traveler is responsible for verifying the check-in requirements for the trip. Each airline has their own baggage fees, requirements and limitations. Such fees are not included in the price of airline tickets and/or packages and will be collected by the airline at time of check-in, when applicable. Check with the airline for baggage fees.
Airport Security Update: Starting July 19th, 2017, all flights departing to the USA will be subject to a secondary security screening of all electronics larger than a cell phone (laptops/ipads/tablets, etc). Travelers will be asked to remove all covers or casings from electronics prior to check-in. In addition, any electronic equipment in disrepair or broken screen will not be allowed to travel. As always, our priority is to offer the best service, avoid any delays and make sure you arrive to the airport 3 hours prior to their flight as advised by TSA (Transportation Security Administration) and CESAC (Specialized Forces for Airport Security and Civil Association).
• Changes and/or Cancellations: Cancellation, revision and refund polices for changes or unused travel/components vary and are subject to the policies of each supplier. Cancellation penalties can range up to 100% depending on how close to departure the written notification is received. Air, insurance premium and no-shows are always non-refundable. Please be aware that the change and cancellation schedule is on your itinerary.
• Travel Insurance: Explore Travel Planners LLC strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Insurance that can help minimize the monetary loss incurred due to unforeseen events beyond your control such as: cancellation, missed connections, baggage loss, trip delay, and especially medical emergencies. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Protection Plan section for more information.
• Payment Submission: The lead passenger is responsible for making on-time payments of their reservation. Explore Travel Planners LLC takes no responsibility for reservation cancellation and/or rate changes due to late payments. In addition, by submitting a payment on your booking, you agree that you have verified the accuracy of your itinerary (including, but not limited to, name spelling as it appears on a Passport/government-issued documents, travel dates/times & accommodations) and you are aware that your reservation is non-refundable and nontransferable.
• Special Requests: Explore Travel Planners LLC cannot guarantee fulfillment or requests for special arrangements, such as, but not limited to, bedding, seat assignments, smoking preference, car type, room location, etc.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest travel deals and special offers!